Allie Nimmons Creative is my way of helping the small business community to grow and flourish. My goal is to provide the type of web design, development, SEO, logo/branding, and support services you’d pay an agency thousands for. But within a realistic budget for someone growing a business with limited resources.
Pricing, flexibility, quality, and personalization come first. Because I have a passion for marketing, design, and education, emphasize these things wherever I can about each individual project. You have the choice to hand off your project to me and focus on other things, or you can journey with me and learn more than you thought you could know about online marketing and it’s relationship to design.
Most people want to market their business to everyone, to get as much business as they can. Me? I’d rather work with people I know would love my services and would love me. So I focus my content and services to serve:
- Individually run businesses/sole proprietors who either have a new business or a business that needs help being present online.
- Freelancers, momtrepreneurs, and badass business babes who run the show themselves and are proud of it.
- People who need to outsource in order to rise to that next level of marketing success.
- Anyone who wants a stronger or better understanding of SEO, online marketing, or WordPress.
What’s it like working with ANC?
Each client, each business, and each project is unique. But there is a general process for each service I’ve found, after doing this for 3 years straight, that works.
All projects start with a simple hello! Let me know what you need. If you don’t know what services are right for you, just let me know what your goals are. We’ll schedule a chat at your earliest convenience to answer any questions you may have.
The main things you can expect working with me are:
- Mostly email correspondence, except for scheduled calls
- Files are typically exchanged via Google Docs
- I can join your Asana or Trello team if you choose
- Lots of questions! I’ll want to know as much as I can about you and your business
- Hopefully, you end up learning things about internet marketing that you never knew you needed to know
In all projects, I serve not only as a designer but as a project manager. Whereas you can go to Fiverr or Craigslist to find designers, I think of myself as something more. We build a partnership, rather than a boss-employee relationship.