(Owner And Primary Guide)
I am a licensed captain and have been fishing in South Florida for more than 20 years. I have placed in the money in twenty or more tournaments since 2007 and am featured in numerous articles on bass fishing.
I have worked with Bass Pro shops helping them on their photo shoots by catching some of the fish featured in their catalogs. You can also find images of me advertising products in some of their catalogs and in-store posters. I currently reside in the Fort Lauderdale area.
Thanks for visiting my website and I look forward to fishing with you soon!
U.S. Coast Guard licensed captain, working in the South Florida area as an Everglades bass fishing guide and tournament angler since 2006
- Placed 3rd in the BFL Regional on the St. Johns River (Oct. 9-11, 2014)
- Placed 24th in the All-American on Kentucky Lake (June 18-20, 2015)
- Won the BFL Super Tournament on Lake Okeechobee (August 28-29, 2015)
- Placed 2nd in the Bass Cat Boats Open Tournament on Lake Toho (June 25-26, 2016)
Current Tournament trails:
- Walmart Bass Fishing League (BFL) Gator division
- Costa Series FLW Southeast division
Tournament Trails Fished Since 2006:
- Walmart BFL Gator Division
- Costa Series FLW Southeast Division
- Everglades Xtreme Bass Tournament Trail
- Everglades Bassmasters Tournaments
- King Of The Glades
- Open Tournaments Bass Busters (Lake Okeechobee)